Tag Archives: 1906 Natchez Post Office

Natchez Post Office Annex, 1935

The annex to the former post office was completed in 1935, and is easily distinguished by the brick color, flat roof, and lack of cornice.  To go backward yet again in the story, in 1932, the Garner Relief Bill carried … Continue reading

Posted in Mississippi, Post Offices | Tagged | 2 Comments