Tag Archives: Church of the Yellow Fever Martyrs

Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church

The Old St. Joseph Church was built in 1840, originally for Christ Episcopal.  The Greek Revival/Gothic Revival church was sold to the Catholics in 1857 when Christ Episcopal built a new church (MDAH Historic Resources Inventory).  It was moved to … Continue reading

Posted in churches, Greek Revival/Gothic Revival | Tagged , | 8 Comments