Tag Archives: Cleveland Community School

Cleveland Community Vocational School: The NYA Annexes

The main part of the Cleveland Vocational School (the center) was constructed in 1933 to serve the Cleveland community in rural Kemper County. In 1937, the National Youth Administration began the construction of the two classroom annexes that are on … Continue reading

Posted in Mississippi, National Youth Administration, New Deal Administration, school buildings, Work Projects Administration | Tagged , | 6 Comments