Tag Archives: Durant Masonic Lodge and City Hall

Old City Hall and Masonic Hall in Durant

The Durant Masonic Hall and former City Hall, now the Community Center, was constructed in 1898. ¬†It was the Castalian Lodge #139 (Mississippi Department of Archives and History, Historic Resources Inventory database). ¬†Architect John W. Gaddis also submitted a design … Continue reading

Posted in Mississippi | Tagged | Leave a comment