Tag Archives: J. G. Bridger

Como Methodist Church

John Gaisford was the architect for this building which houses the Como Methodist Church (MDAH Historic Resources Inventory database).  It was built in 1912 by architect/builder J. G. (or J. E.) Bridger, who also built the St. John the Baptist … Continue reading

Posted in churches, Mississippi, railroad lines | Tagged , , | 1 Comment