Tag Archives: John Gaisford

Como Methodist Church

John Gaisford was the architect for this building which houses the Como Methodist Church (MDAH Historic Resources Inventory database).  It was built in 1912 by architect/builder J. G. (or J. E.) Bridger, who also built the St. John the Baptist … Continue reading

Posted in churches, Mississippi, railroad lines | Tagged , , | 1 Comment