Tag Archives: Lawhon School Complex

East Tupelo School, part 3

Over the past few days, we have visited the original East Tupelo high school building, constructed in 1936, and toured the canning plant constructed circa 1940. We finish up the visit today with a brief look at the new class … Continue reading

Posted in school houses | Tagged | 6 Comments