Tag Archives: Methodist Episcopal Church South

First Methodist Episcopal Church South, currently First United Methodist Church, Pontotoc

R. H. Hunt is attributed as the architect for the First Methodist Episcopal Church South building, constructed in 1910 (Mississippi Department of Archives and History, Historic Resources Inventory). ┬áHunt formed his own firm in 1910, and had a secondary office … Continue reading

Posted in churches, Mississippi, Pontotoc, Romanesque | Tagged , , | 2 Comments