Tag Archives: Mrs. M. V. Jones

Former Bank of Itta Bena

The Bank of Itta Bena was chartered by Governor Longino in 1900 with a capital stock of $25,000 (Vicksburg Herald, 07 Jun 1900, p. 2).  In 1902, the bank let a contract for a $10,000 building “to be completed by fall” … Continue reading

Posted in Bank buildings, City Hall buildings, Historic Downtowns, Mississippi, Mississippi Delta Towns | Tagged , , , , | 7 Comments