Tag Archives: New Albany First United Methodist Church

New Albany United Methodist Church

New Albany’s First United Methodist Church is Gothic Revival, constructed in 1928, according to the Mississippi Department of Archives and History.  The first Methodist Church building was built in 1886, on a lot across the street, where the associate pastor’s … Continue reading

Posted in churches, Gothic Revival, Mississippi | Tagged | 5 Comments