Tag Archives: St. Martin’s-in-the-Fields

Something more than a clock: Good works

St. Martin’s-in-the-Fields is an English Anglican Church at Duncannon Street and Charing Cross Road near the corner of Trafalgar Square.  Originally, the church was indeed surrounded by fields, thus the name.  In 1721, the former building was demolished and the … Continue reading

Posted in churches, London, Neo-Classical | Tagged , , , | 15 Comments