Tag Archives: Victorian courthouse

Jefferson County Courthouse

  The first brick Jefferson County courthouse was begun in 1825.  It was demolished and a new one erected in 1881.  That building was destroyed by fire in 1901, and replaced by the 1903 Victorian courthouse, which burned in the … Continue reading

Posted in Courthouses | Tagged , , , | 2 Comments