Tag Archives: Water Valley Post Office

Water Valley Post Office

This white stucco building was erected in 1924 and first occupied in 1925.  The Neo-Classical Revival structure was designed by James A. Wetmore.  It was the first building for the general contracting company of Virginia Engineering Company.  Per the nomination … Continue reading

Posted in Mississippi, Post Offices | Tagged , | 5 Comments