Tag Archives: decorative brick

Train Stations: Baird, Throckmorton, and Graham

The Texas and Pacific (known as the T & P throughout Texas) built its first station in Baird in 1881, with the construction of the original train depot pictured here. ¬†Two story depots were not common in Texas’ small towns … Continue reading

Posted in Callahan County, railroad lines, Texas, Throckmorton, train station depot buildings, Young County | Tagged , , | 2 Comments